One thing that some heavily marketed “Dig it yourself” septic tank restore products never tell you is it may work, It’s only part of an aeration treatment system and most likely will ruin your expensive drain field and not save it. They only work if your septic system is NOT failing your drain field and if your drain field has failed is that you MUST have multi other services done to it before installing their “Dig it yourself” aerator.
What do you have to do?
1. Locate and excavate your septic tank covers, Your “D” Box, and each leg to your drain field.
2. Pump and clean up your septic tank.
3. Pump each leg of your expensive drain field.
4. Sewer Jet or Hydro Scrub your drain field to open up the holes that the wastewater drains thru.
5. Mix up one pound of Bioforce dry bio digestant with water into a clean 5 gallon bucket with 110 degrees water. Mix every 5 min’s for an hour to speed up the activation of the all-natural septic bacteria and pour it into each leg of your drain field. Do this to each drain field and let it sit. Do not add any water into your drain field for as long as possible.
6. Install your “Dig it yourself” heavily marketed stripped-down aeration unit as directed by the manufacture and hope for the best. Installing this will be just like working on your own auto transmission and “Customer Service” Who may never installed their system by themselves, May answer with their pre written sales pitch, hide behind their lawyers answers.
7. Find out the guarantee of the “dig it yourself” stripped down aeration treatment unit and mark your calendar to remind you of the last date of the guarantee.
8. If the “Dig it yourself” stripped down aeration treatment unit down does not work, Call the septic tank excavator you called to excavate your septic system to remove your “dig it yourself” aeration treatment unit.
9. Pump your failed septic tank and drain field.
10. PRAY you to get your money back from your “Dig it yourself” stripped down aeration treatment unit.
There is only one company that I have seen work…..
There is only one company that I have seen it work that has added items to their professional designed septic tank aeration system and it is not the heavily marketed system you may be thinking of.
Now if you pumped your septic tank and drain field, used a high quality easy to use septic tank bacteria from our site and used your septic tank system like it was designed to, You would have saved a lot of money if you just used a septic tank bacteria product that works with Mother Nature, Your septic tank, Your drain field, and the environment.
For more information please go to www.SepticTankBacteria.com .